Introduction a "strange" 3 1/2 Strada

350 Sport & Touring, 500 Sport & Touring
Fortitudo

Introduction a "strange" 3 1/2 Strada

Post by Fortitudo » 31 Jul 2018, 08:30

Hallo everybody, my name is Gianluca and I live in Bologna (homeland of Moto Morini). I want to share with you the particular 3 1/2 Strada in my hands. This bike war registrered in March 1974 (frame A2 4330) and the first owner was Zoccadelli (nickname Zucchero) which was at the time the Chief of the Production line at the factory in Casalecchio di Reno. As far as I know this is a unique model because it has the front disc brake with wire wheels which appeared officially in 1976. Also the painting is very particular.
Could you please tell me how to upload a picture so I can show you something?
All the best.
Gianluca

350-v-twin
Site Admin

Re: Introduction a "strange" 3 1/2 Strada

Post by 350-v-twin » 31 Jul 2018, 20:14

Fortitudo wrote:
31 Jul 2018, 08:30
Hallo everybody, my name is Gianluca and I live in Bologna (homeland of Moto Morini). I want to share with you the particular 3 1/2 Strada in my hands. This bike war registrered in March 1974 (frame A2 4330) and the first owner was Zoccadelli (nickname Zucchero) which was at the time the Chief of the Production line at the factory in Casalecchio di Reno. As far as I know this is a unique model because it has the front disc brake with wire wheels which appeared officially in 1976. Also the painting is very particular.
Could you please tell me how to upload a picture so I can show you something?
All the best.
Gianluca
Hello Gianluca, welcome to the Forum!!
Very interesting what you are writing. Yes show some pictures. Works as follows:

1. use a photo programme on your compter and resize the picture at max. 1200 pixels wide and 800 pixels height, or similar.
2. upload the pictures to a free photoserver, like for instance flikr.com, ImgBB.com, pexels.com or any other.
3. each photo gets a unique address (URL). For instance "http://ImgBB.com/this-is-a-photo.jpg"
4. in a message on this Forum put the photo address between [ img]address[ /img], but leave out the empty space after [
this Forum thinks I want to post a picture and won't show the [ img ] and [ /img ], so leave out the empty spaces between [ ]
Then the photo appears in the message.

Fortitudo

Post by Fortitudo » 31 Jul 2018, 22:57

Allright. Tomorrow I will try.
Best regards.
Gianluca

hombre

Post by hombre » 04 Aug 2018, 12:14

You can also contact Luzzi in Siena, his dad had good contacts in the old factory. I was in Bologna in june (to buy a bike :-) ) and the office that helped me with the documents knew a man who was a 'collaudatore' at the old factory (at Via Bergami, not Casalecchio). Maybe he can help too. Address: Indeco Studio 2 - Via Emilia Levante, 137/7