TRESETTE SPRINT RESTORATION

Turismo, Briscola, Gran Turismo, Super Sport, Tresette, Tresette Sprint, Settebello
fnjriver

TRESETTE SPRINT RESTORATION

Post by fnjriver » 26 Jul 2018, 21:28

Hello all and thank you for accepting me in the club.
My name is Juan , from Chile.

On restoring process need to know where to buy engine bolts for tresette. Is there any other bike that share same bolts?

Thank you in advance

regards
Juan

350-v-twin
Site Admin

Re: TRESETTE SPRINT RESTORATION

Post by 350-v-twin » 28 Jul 2018, 12:30

Hello Juan,

Welcome to the Forum of Moto Morini Club Nederland!
My guess: we have no forum members further away from Netherlands than Chile! Great!

As for your question on the Tresette: you should have a parts catalogue. As far as I know, for the 175cc range, there is only one parts catalogue.
Our Club has got it, but if you need one, you have to wait until 2nd of September. Let me know.

With the engine bolts, do you mean bolts inside the engine, or the bolts to connect the engine to the frame?

Ciao, Tony

fnjriver

Post by fnjriver » 30 Jul 2018, 21:37

Hello Tony.

Thank you for you kind reply and I´m proud to be the farest member of the forum. :D

I have no problem in wait a month as I´ve been waiting 10 years to restore this bike which seems to be one of the two available in Chile.

The bolts I mean yes are the motor ones specially the ones that are designated to close the side panels of the motor as they go deep inside this panels so the head must be small to fit. I will be glad to buy the whole set of motor bolts if possible.

Can I contact you then by first week of September?

Also I am looking for the only missing part of this bike which is the speedo CEV. Will be great to find one

Best Regards
Juan, from far far away

350-v-twin
Site Admin

Post by 350-v-twin » 31 Jul 2018, 20:31

Hello Juan,

from the NW of Europe, some good news. I found the parts catalogue on-line. I'll send it to you by e-mail. Then you can point out which bolt exactely you need.

The speedo CEV should be possible to find, either on www.ebay.it or in November on the swap-meet "Novegro", very close to Milano/Italy. With a bit of luck I am going there.

Ciao, Tony