Luzzi Moto Morini Parts Supplier

Swap Moto Morini parts. No sales here!
Ruilen Moto Morini onderdelen. Niet bedoeld voor verkoop!
AlessandroLuzzi

Luzzi Moto Morini Parts Supplier

Post by AlessandroLuzzi » 07 Aug 2012, 17:06

My name is Alessandro Luzzi. I am the son of Cesare Luzzi. You may have heard about my father, as he has been very active in the world of Motorcycles and in particular of Moto Morini for many years.
Many "morinisti" of Italy and abroad visited the warehouse and many became customers and also friends.
After my father's death the activity was not supported and followed in the best and most organized way. But I am now re-organizing the activity and I will be ready in a few weeks.
I would like to inform you that we will be happy to supply with most of the parts for the "classic" Moto Morini, going from Corsarino to Corsaro, to all the 175 models … and finally to the recent "lambertini Morini" range.
We will also be available to refurbish or rebuild complete engines or complete bikes.
I hope to be of help to the "morinisti" of North Europe in maintaining their Morini alive and in good shape!
For any question, please feel free to write me on this address.
I am also working on a website and I will be happy to give you the link as soon as I will be ready.
alexluzzi@gmail.com

hombre

Post by hombre » 08 Aug 2012, 08:16

That's good news!

I met your father a couple of times in Siena, and was also at the warehouse (and grappadistilleria :-) ). He was a very kind man!

In bocca lupo con la nuova ditta!

Tom

Post by Tom » 08 Aug 2012, 11:30

Ciao Alex

I wish you all the best with rebuilding the Luzzi Morini activity!

Best Regards Tom Ros

350-v-twin
Site Admin

Post by 350-v-twin » 08 Aug 2012, 11:56

Ciao Alessandro,

That is excellent news! Thank you very much Alessandro. A great honour to have you as a member on our forum: son of the legendary Cesare! I have heard so much about him in the past. Some of our Clubmembers have written about a visit to your (fathers) shop in our magazine 'Rebello'.

Unfortunately, personally I have never been to Sienna. If ever I make it to Sienna, I will certainly visit your shop!!

I am looking forward to the link of your website. Of course I will add it to our linkpage.

Ciao, Tony (webmaster)